Terms & Conditions
Your contract is with INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. Registered office for INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. is Božidara Kunca 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Travel agency code HR-AB-01-070084125. Company registration number: 85868429971
INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. organizes activities and events under Honeymoon Croatia brand name. The contract is made under Croatian Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Croatian Courts. Separate terms and conditions as outlined below cover each element of your event or activity. Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in these terms and conditions, if any terminology has been used which is not fully understood, please feel free to contact us for clarification before you sign the contract.
Bookings For Events Or Activities Only
1. Bookings are valid after:
- The appropriate deposit has been paid and
- The booking has been confirmed in writing (including any advice by e-mail) by Honeymoon Croatia / INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. to the contractor/lead customer. The event or activity that you and your party have booked is as described in our final confirmation letter issued once all the money has been collected.
2. The contractor/lead person who submits an inquiry certifies that he or she is authorized to agree on the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons expected to attend the event, including those substituted or added at a later date. The lead person must be 18 years or over.
3. A deposit of 30% of the total package value must accompany bookings, and this is nonrefundable. The balance together with any insurance premium payable under clause 8 must be paid at least FOUR weeks prior to the commencement of the event or activity. If the booking is within 4 weeks of the event or activity, payment in full is required at the time of booking.
4. If the booking is a present or gift for another person we will provide you with a voucher for the particular activity or event you have chosen upon receipt of full payment. The voucher will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the booking. The voucher may be redeemed during that period subject to any cancellation charges that may apply under clause 5.
Cancellation and Amendment
5. If you wish to cancel any part of the booking you should advise us immediately by telephone or email followed by a confirmatory letter which must be signed by the lead person who originally submitted the inquiry. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the total cost as follows:
- 31+ days notice 30% of the charge
- 30 till 21 days notice 50% of the charge
- 21 till 14 days notice 70% of the charge
- 14 till arrival day notice 100% of the charge
6. If you wish to make amendments to your booking we will do our best to check on availability with our suppliers and advise you if this is possible and any additional price to pay. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. reserves the right to apply cancellation charges to any individual element of the package as described in Clause 5.
7. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control require the cancellation of the event or activity, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund money already paid by you. In the unlikely event that the supplier of the event or activity withdraws it from our program we reserve the right to substitute another similar event or activity. We cannot guarantee that all the facilities and equipment described in the Honeymoon Croatia web site will be available. The photographs and descriptions used are examples of the facilities and equipment used for that type of event or activity.
8. You agree to pay us a deposit of 30% of the full fee to secure a booking and the balance of the total cost in accordance with clause 3. If you fail to pay INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. by the due date, your event or activity may be canceled and the cancellation charges in clause 5 will apply.
9. All persons attending an event organized by INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. are advised to organize their own travel and health insurance also covering the risk of participation in the event or activity. All participants are taking part in activities at their own responsibility.
Health, Safety, And Fitness
10. Many events and activities require a good level of fitness strength and endurance and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate level. Many events are not recommended for those with any disability, illness or infirmity. You should check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the event or activity. If you are disabled or less mobile we will be pleased to help you to select particular events or activities which are suitable for your requirements.
11. Many events and activities require a high level of concentration and the use of alcohol or drugs is strictly forbidden and if you or any member of your party have, at the discretion of our suppliers, been using drink or drugs, they reserve the right to cancel your participation forthwith, and no refunds will be paid.
12. Any damage caused by the contractor/lead person or any of the participants of an activity or event will be charged directly to the contractor/lead person. This will include any intentional damage or damage arising from unreasonable behavior to suppliers’ equipment, machinery, furnishings (including hotels) and public areas within the facilities booked by you. The management of our suppliers has the right to refuse ongoing services or entry to their premises to any individual whose behavior is in their sole opinion inappropriate.